- Discover the digital tools keeping younger students connected
- Keep parents informed and involved in their child’s learning
- Create opportunities for students to share and celebrate their work
- Make it easier for teachers and parents to provide feedback
Finding opportunities for students to celebrate and share what they have learnt is a key part of Amity College’s approach to engaging learners – so too is providing students with a simple way to connect and communicate both inside the classroom, and out.
“When students are at home and have questions about their homework, they can simply write a message on Schoolbox and their teacher can connect with them, answer their questions, reply, and help them through…just like they would in the classroom.” – Amanda Thurling, Primary Coordinator, Amity College
In this video Amity College’s Primary Coordinator Amanda Thurling, talks about the positive impact digital tools such as Learning Moments have had on the schools ability to connect students with their learning, as well as build engagement with parents.
“Schoolbox provides a really great way for our younger students to get connected.” – Amanda Thurling, Primary Coordinator, Amity College
As well as delivering an easy approach to connecting learners and teachers, Schoolbox has helped Amity College build a greater level of parental engagement, with digital tools proving an effective way to keep parents in the loop.
Take a look at how Schoolbox has supported Amity to:
- Create more opportunities for parents to share in their child’s learning
- Give learners the opportunity to showcase their work
- Strengthen parental engagement through increased visibility over their child’s learning
“It’s lovely for parents to then congratulate their child on the spot. . . and the kids really seem to enjoy that!” – Amanda Thurling, Primary Coordinator, Amity College
To connect and engage your learners, contact us today.