The Schoolbox Meetup is an opportunity to network and learn how to maximise your school’s investment in and use of Schoolbox, eLearning Tools and Engagement Platform for K-12 schools. Based on last year’s attendee feedback we have planned a fantastic two days for everyone. Given our exceptional growth over the last 12 months, we expect well over 200 members of our community to attend. This year’s host is one of our valued customers; Genazzano FCJ College in Melbourne.
Join us at #SBMu16 on Thursday 1st and Friday 2nd September 2016 and discover more about Schoolbox from evangelists, integrators and peers who will share insights and Schoolbox best practices. So, don’t miss out!
Here’s what you can expect …
- An extended conference over two days (based on last year’s delegate’s feedback requesting more time for sharing and networking)
- V16.5 Release Preview
- Schoolbox – future direction workshops
- Open showcases from our customers
- A social evening event on Thursday 1st
- An opportunity to meet, discuss, share and plan your Schoolbox journey with other customers.
There is no better place to network within the user community (besides the Schoolbox Help Centre of course!).
More information and registration …
This is a Schoolbox Customer ‘invite-only’ event. We encourage our customers to send at least one representative to the Meetup. Due to expected attendance at this year’s event, we have allocated three free tickets for each of our clients, and a $30 fee for any tickets beyond this. Check with your School Administrators if this is you!
Visit our events page for more info.