We’re delighted to announce that we’ve sent out the invitations for the 2013 Schoolbox user group meet-up. This year’s event is scheduled for Friday 18th October at 10:30am and will be hosted by our cordial host, St Michael’s Grammar School.
This annual event provides an opportunity to network with other schools using Schoolbox, meet the team and developers of Schoolbox and discover the latest Schoolbox features.
St Michael’s and Toorak College will also showcase their implementation and experience with Schoolbox. It’s sure to be a great day.
- 10:30 am: Arrival and check-in with morning tea and networking
- 11:00 am: Alaress welcome and introductions – Matthew Sambell
- 11:15 -11:25 am: New support systems & the help desk – James Leckie
- 11:25 -12:15 pm: St Michael’s Showcase – David Howard
- 12:15 – 1:00 pm: Toorak College Showcase – Jenny Luca & Steve Hubbard
- 1:00 – 1:45 pm: Lunch
- 1:45 – 2:30 pm: Schoolbox 13.0 update + Q&A – James Leckie
- 2:30 – 3:15 pm: Schoolbox modules & customisation: Sean Richards
- 3:15 – 3:35 pm: Afternoon tea & networking
- 3:35 – 4:10 pm: Future roadmap – James Leckie
- 4:10 – 4:30 pm: Features workshop – James Leckie
- 4:30 – 5:00 pm: Q & A
- 5:00 – 6:30 pm: Networking drinks
When and where:
- 10:30am – Friday 18th October
- St Michael’s Grammar School
25 Chapel Street, St Kilda VIC 3182 Australia
“Bailey Room” – ground floor of the Sisters Building
Apologies for the adjusted date. This has been amended to ensure the maximum number of our clients can attend on the day.
How to get there:
- Enter the front gates at 25 Chapel Street
- Follow the signs and walk away from Chapel Street approximately 50 to 100m
- The entrance will be on your left
The Railway Hotel – Cocktail Lounge – 29 Chapel Street, Windsor – approximately 5 minutes walking distance (300 metres) away from St Michael’s. Phone: +61 3 9510 4050
Windsor Station is the closest train station, Tram 78/79 runs along Chapel St.
It takes approximately 6 to 8 minutes to walk from the station to St Michael’s.
Available on Chapel and side streets, varying lengths but the campus doesn’t have any on-site visitor parking.
Check out the photo album from our 2012 Schoolbox meet-up.