We’re excited to announce that v18.1 of Schoolbox is now Gold! This has been a special release for the Schoolbox team, as we have delivered a huge amount of value for our schools. We hope you like it as much as we do!
A quick breakdown of the highlights:
The standout features of this release include:
- Rebuilding the News system by creating a unified platform for all news items, a market-leading audience selector, and a moderation workflow.
- Enhancing rubrics to fully support IB curricula to comply with assessment practices required in environments with strict standards.
- Adding the ability to import existing curriculum design from Atlas into Schoolbox to build courses with ease.
- Facilitating learning leaders’ ability to track student results across the entire cohort, with the introduction of a course markbook.
Not only that, but we worked hard behind the scenes to solve a whopping 51 customer forum requests. These include, but are definitely not limited to:
- A function to prevent people from moving components inadvertently.
- The ability to post news to multiple pages.
All up, there were over 71 new features added in this release. Phew!
We’re really glad to be able to finally unveil this release. To catch up on all of the new features and updates, as well as some that we snuck in after the beta release, make sure you head to Schoolbox Help and read the:
To further familiarise yourself with the release:
Make sure you watch the v18.1 Webinar Walkthrough, hosted by Technical Director, James Leckie, where you will be taken through the upcoming features.
The Schoolbox team