Yes that’s right—Schoolbox v20.2 is Gold!
Our Development team has been working tirelessly over the past year, and this release is no exception. Amongst our incredible enhancements, for the first time ever, we’ve also designed features specifically to support our Primary students and parents.
Take a sneak peek of some of the exciting features of the newest version:
- Capturing Learning Moments: our younger learners require a different approach and with this new feature, teachers and students can easily capture, publish and share learning.
- Setting goals and awarding achievements: you now have the capability to track the skills, knowledge and approaches to learning that students display throughout the year. And to make reporting and identification of these achievements easy, you can also link them to the curriculum.
- Support for transition terms: certain classes can now be assigned a specialised ‘transition’ term that will alter the markbook, grades page and other term based views so that assessments are collated together, even if they don’t fit into the standard academic period that your school works within.
- Cohort box and whiskers for grades pages: rather than set your box and whisker plot on a grades page with class data, you have the capability to use a cohort grade comparison instead.
- Blind Assessment Marking: you can view and grade assessments without the identity of the student being revealed. This feature is available for any assessment that has online submissions, with all the usual assessment feedback tools.
The Schoolbox Team