Upgrade to 21.1 and get set for a new school year!
Schoolbox v21.1 is now Gold and, with a range of convenient, time-saving features, what a great way to round out 2021 and get set for the year ahead!
Let’s take a look at some of the features available in this release:
- Pastoral care flags: the new pastoral flags feature allows schools to keep up to date with a range of student information including ILPs, medical plans and strategy sheets. With flags visible on class list and student profile pages, teachers can access the information they need, at a glance.
- Pastoral care templates: making it even easier to gather the right information in your pastoral records, pastoral moderators can now configure a template for all pastoral types and sub-types. This time-saving feature will speed up record writing, ensuring consistency.
- Badge reports: the new badge report offers a quick and easy way for teachers to see all of their class’s badges, goals and achievements in one place. Teachers can now quickly distribute goals and achievements across a class or group, as well as track each student’s progression toward goals and achievements.
- Roles + permissions: with the new roles + permissions features, schools can assign permissions to different roles, within a school community. Permissions can be easily toggled on or off, depending on the staff role type – giving staff access to the information they need, and preventing access to the information they don’t.
- Partner integrations: available in this release, SimCheck by Turnitin, will provide schools with access to global-leading similarity detection software, within the Schoolbox platform. Also in this release, stage 1 of our Albitros analytics integration with Intellischool, delivers powerful insights for teachers to access and leverage in the classroom