Adapt to and Exceed Engagement within your School Community
Choosing the right Learning Management System (LMS) for your school is no easy task.
As seen with the recent changes in the education industry, schools need a Learning Management System that is agile and adaptive to ensure learning continuity for their students, no matter the climate.
Schoolbox got together with PCSchool, as part of their Th!nk series campaign, to present a webinar that highlights the considerations involved in choosing and implementing the right Learning Management System for an evolving learning landscape.
Listen to the on-demand recording here for the following key learnings:
- Understand the importance of streamlined systems
- Learn how to provide personalised feedback
- Discover the structures for growing digital engagement for all users
- Find out how to build a connected learning community for your school
- An Integration like no other
Presented by Peter Cottle and Danny Gruber, gain valuable insights into the capabilities of the ideal LMS and the key challenges for schools going forward into a learning landscape disrupted by a worldwide pandemic and the capabilities of the ideal LMS.