If there’s one thing we know for sure, it’s the challenges schools face to provide timely and targeted communications to their parent community. And with COVID-19, this challenge has been taken to a whole new level.
Schoolbox got together with Digistorm and The Eventful Learning Co. to provide a virtual forum on connecting with parents. We invited several leading voices to start the conversation and orchestrated a workshop to chat about all things communication.
Our leading voices:
- Dr Rob Loe, Group CEO, Relationships Foundation (RF)
- Gail McHardy, Executive Officer, Parents Victoria
- Courtney Coe, Head of Boarding, Calrossy Anglican School
- Amber Chase, Director of ICT, Calrossy Anglican School
The recording is available here for you.
Jump to certain segments:
- 07:34: Why are parents a critical part of the school community? (Gail McHardy & Rob Loe)
- 43:32: The parents we have; what do they want and how do we reach them? (Amber Chase & Courtney Coe)
- 1:11:42: The Tools to Support you; Schoolbox & Digistorm (Peter Cottle & Rob Rhode)
- 1:14:16: What is Digistorm (Rob Rhode)
- 1:21:37: Touring Schoolbox (Peter Cottle)
You can also download a copy of the virtual collaboration that took place amongst the attendees on the Miro board.